Returned garments must be in original condition, including all tags and hygiene seals.
Garments must not have been worn or washed.
1. Complete the Return Request (below) within 7 days of the date you received your delivery, indicating whether you would like to return for a Refund or Exchange.
2. You will receive an email response with an RGA number (Returned Garments Authorisation).
3. Complete the Returns Form that was included with your original delivery – ensure you complete all sections of the form.
4. Please package the garments up with the completed Returns Form and mail (within 28 days of the date you received your delivery) TO:
Matteau Pty Ltd
PO Box 1175
NOOSAVILLE QLD 4566
5. Upon receipt of your returned garments, they will be checked over prior to receiving approval for a refund. Once approved, your return will be processed for either a refund or exchange. Refunds will be processed within 3-5 days of receiving the returned garments.
Shipping costs will not be refunded.
Please note, return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer. Matteau is not responsible for any returns lost in transit – it is recommended you include tracking and insurance for your protection.
For international exchanges, the item(s) being returned will be processed as a refund once received by us. The item(s) that you wish to exchange for must be ordered online as a normal replacement transaction. Checkout will be as per standard process and shipping charges to send the new item(s) will be charged.
Orders that are returned without an RGA number will not be accepted and will be returned to sender.
If you have misplaced your Returns Form, you can download one here.
FOR MORE INFORMATION ON RETURNS OR EXHANGES
If you require more information on returns or exchanges, please email us at email@example.com.
The captcha you entered is incorrect. Please try again.